SavingsEveryone's better off when savings are made simple
Important product literature and useful forms to help you manage your Virgin Money savings account.
Terms & Conditions
- Savings Accounts (147 KB) PDF
- Charity Accounts (70 KB) PDF
- Business Accounts (79 KB) PDF
- Current Accounts (75 KB) PDF
Transaction slips and amendments
- Transaction slip (65 KB) PDF - Request a deposit, a transfer, a withdrawal or to apply notice
- Business Reserve transaction slip (86 KB) PDF - Request a deposit or a withdrawal
- Cash ISA transfer authority form (73 KB) PDF - Pop your account number on the form along with the rest of your details, then send it back to us (as ISA regulations state we need your signature) and let us do the rest
- Cash ISA break in subscriptions (78 KB) PDF - Complete this if you haven't subscribed to your Cash ISA for a full tax year
- Online account power of attorney application form (90 KB) PDF - Apply for any of our online accounts as a power of attorney (as they are operated by post)
- E-ISA power of attorney application form (52 KB) PDF - Apply for any of our online ISAs as a power of attorney (as we operate these by post too)
- R85 (51 KB) PDF - Let us know if you should get your interest without tax taken off
- Account amendment form (137 KB) PDF - Let us know if your name, address, nominated bank or interest payment instructions are changing
- Current Account amendment form (145 KB) PDF - Add another person or a power of attorney to an existing Current Account
- Standing order mandate (online accounts) (66 KB) PDF - Fill in and send back so we can ask your bank to set up a Standing Order to your online account
- Standing order mandate (Store & postal accounts) (109 KB) PDF - Fill in and send back so we can ask your bank to set up a Standing Order to your Store or postal account
- Current Account closure (32 KB) PDF - Request to close your current account with us or call us and see if we can help
- Standing order mandate (current account) (23 KB) PDF - Set up a Standing Order from your current account
Simply print and complete the required form, and return it to:
Virgin Money plc
Newcastle upon Tyne
Confirmation of identity
To open an account with us, we'll need to verify your identity. If you are opening your account online, by telephone or by post, you won't be required to send proof of identity with your application, as we can usually verify your identity using our electronic identification system. However, if we can't for any reason, you might still be asked to supply identification at a later date.
If you are opening an account at one of our Stores, you will normally need to provide identification. You will also need to provide your proof of identity when carrying out transactions at a Store, but not all of our accounts can be operated in a Store - you'll need to check your Key Product Information for this.
Note: The useful downloads are in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. If you do not have a copy of Adobe get your free copy here. Get Acrobat Reader.